Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A visit with Da-Da!

So, it's been a few weeks since we've updated the blog...we've been busy, but not with anything exciting enough to share, I guess. Today, Ryan and I took a field trip to Purina to take daddy to lunch and to check out his handsome mug hanging in the lobby. Yep, a gigantic banner of Stephen is hanging in Purina's lobby right now. Pretty sweet. Here's hoping he gets to keep it afterwards -- just think of the possibilities!

I finally learned how to transfer the photos from my BlackBerry to our PC, so you can see our visit a bit -- pardon the poor quality! And yes, that means I was the obnoxious wife taking a photo of her husband's banner in the lobby. I think it's pretty cool, mostly because it's not me. Ha. Anyway, the photo-taking was awesome for me, embarrassing for Stephen. I did it as quickly and discretely as possible. Here's daddy's banner:


Yeah, I know - that was a crummy shot -- here's the mock up...you get the idea:

And, here's Ryan having fun with us at Blues City Deli for lunch. He loves straws:

No comments: