I realize that probably only my sister Lauren is laughing with me right now...so I'll clarify for the rest of you. The title references this year's Denny's Super Bowl commercial -- one that Lauren loved and repeated often. It's LOL funny in its simple stupidity (at least to us). If you haven't seen it, enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kK6F7t-x6E.
Now, back to my little nannerpuss. This morning, Ryan tried bananas as his very first fruit. He seemed to love them (ate a half a container eagerly) and then suddenly...we got this:
It's not that he wasn't hungry -- after he refused bananas for a little while, I warmed up some of his favorite food - sweet potatoes. He gobbled those down like always. Maybe it was just too much of a new thing all at once. The good news is that green beans have been the only clear rejection. He does like peas and carrots, just not as much as his beloved sweet taters. This weekend, we'll try another fruit, assuming the bananas sit well over the next few days.
I'm trying not to stress about his love for sweet potatoes (and sometimes nothing else), but hey - at least he's eating. We have 2 more weeks to pack on the pounds before our weigh in, so hopefully we can get a nice variety in before then to mix things up a bit.
We also think Ryan may be cutting his first tooth...stay tuned!
1 comment:
Bah ha ha...but I guess the real question is...does he like pancakes? :)
Post a Comment