Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bonus post - my kid is hilarious

I had to share some photos taken just moments ago. I needed to pick up a few things around the living room/kitchen area and fold some towels, so I put Ryan in his blue papasan chair to watch Baby Einstein. Amazingly, he sat and watched quietly -- the entire thing!

Then, I went to get him out of his chair...and saw...that he had "styled" his hair while watching.



LOL. Here's a rear view of the rat's nest my son created:

He basically grabs his hair over and over until his hands are stuck in it, then gets them free (essentially teasing the hair), then starts in a new spot. I've seen it when he's tired before...but I've never seen his head look like that. I laughed so hard I nearly wet our living room rug.

Sigh...what a great day!

No comments: