Hi, everyone! Summer is off to a roaring start at our house. The last few weeks have been full of fun and I've got the bags under my eyes to prove it. Ha. We took a trip to Ohio to visit grandma and grandpa Trammell just after Memorial day and packed a lot of fun into that long weekend at the zoo, a huge art fair downtown and a PGA golf tournament in town. We then came home and jumped right in to 2 full weeks of daily swim lessons for Ryan.
On top of all our summer fun, Emily has started walking -- it's exciting, and a little scary. I'm looking forward to our activities slowing down for a few weeks leading up to Emily's birthday and just enjoying the season. I can't believe she is almost 1 already! Here's a few recent photos of our summer fun - enjoy!
Here's a shot of my sweet little girl - her curls are the most precious thing I've ever seen. I may be partial though...
Here we are at the Columbus zoo - amazing! We visited a grizzly bear up close - Emily kept growling at it and smiling. :)
Ryan loved the petting zoo and didn't exit until he'd pet every goat at least once.
Ryan and daddy posed at the aquarium at the Columbus zoo. Love this shot.
We visited the St. Joe church carnival this past weekend -- I somehow ended up with identical photos to our visit two years ago. Kind of fun to compare. 2010 vs. 2012...pretty cute. :)
Now that Emily's super mobile, I often find the kiddos "wrestling" -- They both seem to enjoy it, and Ryan is careful...for the most part...but it's still surreal. We have kids old enough to wrestle each other - crazy.
Ryan dug his swimming lessons -- we need a loooot more, but he's a little fish these days with a little more confidence.
Love to you all!






No comments:
Post a Comment