Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New cousin!

It's a banner year for babies in our combined extended families. Ryan welcomed new cousin Everly Rose from afar in early May, and this week he got to welcome Leighton Elise in person.

The whole way to the hospital I was peppered with questions like "Can I sing to Leighton? Will she like my do-do-do song? What about twinkle twinkle? Can I hold her? Can I snuggle her?" Clearly we've been prepping for a baby in our house too. :) Here's a shot of the proud cousin and his new little friend.
We're hoping to add little sister to the mix here very soon, and cousin "Buddy" soon after that. This fall, Ryan will get yet another little cousin -- so that makes 5 new babies in 2011, and a whole lot of fun! Fingers crossed that our next post will be to introduce you to our new addition!

1 comment:

Stevie said...

Can't wait to hear the news on your new baby girl!! xo