Sunday, March 29, 2009

Snow...and another fun "s word"

If you're a regular blog reader, you may have noticed my lack of posting in the past 10 days or so...and there's good reason, I promise. First, we bought a "real" video camera, and while I now have tons of great video, it's all in HD, and our computer is too old to handle the large files, so until we get a new computer, I can't share our new clips. I promise to take video with our ancient point-and-shoot camera to post in the meantime.

Second, I've been avoiding posting for fear of jinxing our new-found skill. Yes, the "s word" is SLEEP! For the past week, Ryan's been sleeping through the night...8 p.m. to 7 a.m. usually - and I've literally been afraid to brag too much because he's been known to tease us with milestones and then revert back to old habits. Now, I feel like I can post b/c Ryan broke the cycle and woke up 3 times last night...so while maybe he won't sleep through every night, he at least can put himself back to sleep when he wakes now.

Stay tuned for more photos and videos soon!

No comments: